Website Maintenance Services
Keep Your Website Alive with Our Determined Website Maintenance Services
Significance of Redesign and Maintenance for Your Websites
The web technology is constantly changing. A website which looks same for a long time has an adverse effect on its users. People are attracted towards new appealing thins more than anything else. To design a website is not a‘once done, is done’ task. You have to be committed with the website. Proper functioning of your website needs redesign and maintenance. With the passage of time, gradually the websites are ignored by the search engines and users if you don’t keep them up to date in technology and content. If you want your website fetch the desired output, you have to hire some professionals to update, maintain and redesign your website.
What is Website Maintenance?
Website maintenance is the simple act of regularly checking your website for problems and then making sure that everything is up to date and relevant. You need to do this consistently in order to ensure that the website remains updated, safe, and secure. This encourages growth in traffic and boosts your SEO and rankings on Google.
A website or web application should be productive and effective, which requires frequent web updates, website repair, and maintenance. Whether you are a big company, an individual, or a small business owner, it is imperative to keep your website up to date. This allows you to engage and interact with consumers and potential visitors on your site and prevents major problems on your site.
Steps in Website Maintenance Services
To be done weekly
- Check that all of your pages are loading without errors
- Run a backup and make sure a previous version of your site is stored
- Make updates to website software and plugins
- Check that all of your forms are running properly
- Remove any spam comments from pages and posts
- Check your pages to see if there are any broken links
- Search for 404 errors and fix or redirect
- Write one or more blog posts to keep your community engaged and encourage SEO traffic.
To be done quarterly
- Review your website design and structure
- Check graphics and images
- Review SEO and meta titles and descriptions to ensure they are as effective as possible
- Test and tweak popups, forms, and calls to action
- Review your workload for efficiencies to see if anything can be automated
- Test your website on all devices and browsers to see if it displays correctly
- Review advertising and marketing campaigns to see if anything needs to be changed or updated.
- Restore a previous version of the website to check your backup health
To be done monthly
- Check the load speed of your website and ensure that nothing is bogging it down
- Review your security scans and make sure nothing is out of place
- Analyze website statistics from the previous month
- Check your blog to see if there are any articles that could be updated
To be done yearly
- Update any reference to the current year
- Review each page for content accuracy, grammar, typos, and relevancy
- Check any active email addresses and see if any are excessive and can be deleted
- Ensure that your website domain name is renewed
- Consider whether a website design update is due
- Review all of your top performing blog articles and see if they can be updated with new content
What Our Package Does Not Covers:
Why is website maintenance important?
Your website is most likely the very first thing potential consumers look for, and they’re looking for relevant information, quality, and expertise at the same time. This is when website maintenance becomes crucial. Regular content revisions will assist your website to engage and maintain visitors while also maintaining a high search ranking. There are numerous other reasons to keep your website updated on a regular basis, including:
Enhances User Satisfaction
Users love fast and snappy websites and they want a positive experience. No one likes to visit a website and find missing pages, broken links, huge loading times, and no useful information. When a website lacks maintenance, their theme, template files plugins may not display accurately on mobile devices and new versions of web browsers. After all, your top priority is to provide a great user experience. Your visitors will be impressed with a good website, which will encourage them to use your products and services. Furthermore, by suggesting your brand to their family and friends, they become brand promoters.
Improves Your SEO
SEO is the cornerstone of a great performing website. Google and other search engines repay websites that are always up to date, publish new, relevant content, and offer a seamless user experience. By maintaining your website, you will improve SEO rankings, boost online traffic, and increase conversion rate. We recommend you to pay attention to six key components of your SEO strategy: targeted keywords in your industry used on your site, dynamic content, mobile responsiveness, page speed, social media engagement, and link building (high-quality external websites that link to yours).
Security and Protection
Security is one of the biggest reasons why any business owner should opt for maintenance. From small to large scale business, maintenance is crucial for keeping your site secure. especially if it stores sensitive data. Frequent software upgrades and security updates are essential for keeping your website secure and protected. Hackers may be attracted to a website that hasn’t been updated in a long time. Furthermore, failing to address security problems for a prolonged period of time might result in downtime or possibly total business failure. For these reasons we highly suggest to have strong security measures in place, always keep your website up to date with the latest security updates, avoid running on expired security certificates, always update plugins, run health and security check-ups on a regular basis.
Content maintenance will keep your website relevant to existing and potential customers. Happy customers will be excited by your products and services and will happily come back for more. By having good routine website maintenance, you are giving your customers reasons to take actions that in the end, will lead to achieving your business objectives. A way to boost organic traffic is to include a blog in your digital marketing and engagement strategy. We recommend you create fresh content in every blog post and think of a posting schedule on a monthly basis. By doing this, you will let your customers know that you care about them and value their engagement.
One of the primary actions of a website maintenance team is to backup all the files. This can be done in two ways: manual backup or automatic backup. If you are not backing up your files, malware attacks might happen. Imagine having to rebuild your website all over again because you missed this step. For simple, informational websites we recommend a monthly backup. However, if you own a more complex website with dynamic content and images that are changing constantly such as an eCommerce website, then you might consider backing it up more frequently.
How much does it Cost to Maintain a Website?
The cost of website maintenance services by Webarts usually depends on the type and size of your website. as well as the number of updates and changes you need made each month. And another factor affecting the cost is your expectation as there are numerous things to do in name of maintenance. We can let you know the exact cost once we are aware of the efforts we need to put.